In the News
Proposed Federal Clean Energy Standards
From Our Energy Policy:
A federal clean energy standard is a leading energy policy priority today, with the Biden Administration and Senate working to negotiate it into the infrastructure bill, and with three variations of the policy introduced in Congress. This webinar will address the status of a clean energy standard on both fronts, with discussion from panelists on various perspectives of the policy’s benefits and drawbacks, as well as how and whether it should be implemented.
- Opening Remarks by: Senator Tina Smith (D-MN)
- [Moderator] Todd Snitchler, President, Electric Power Supply Association
- Devin Hartman, Director, Energy & Environmental Policy, R Street Institute
- Arne Olson, Senior Partner, Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc.
- Lindsey Walter, Deputy Director, Climate and Energy Program, Third Way