- [Moderator] Jumoke K. Dada, Project Manager, Making Space, R Street Institute
- Charles Nwatu, Head of Security, Assurance, Technology & Risk, Netflix
- Mari Galloway, Chief Executive Officer, Cyberjutsu
- Matthew Braun, Director of Security, Fly.io
- Sandra Ajimotokin, Senior Security Governance Risk Compliance Program Manager and Director of Events, Twitter and Black Girls in Cyber
- Tennisha Martin, Founder and Executive Director, Black Girls Hack
- Davin Jackson, Penetration Tester, Alpha Cyber Security LLC
In 2022, over 700,000 cybersecurity-related jobs went unfilled. With the growing need for more diverse talent and the reality that Black professionals face many barriers to entry, the time is now to address this issue.
You are invited to join the R Street Institute’s Making Space Initiative during Black History Month as we bring together cybersecurity professionals to discuss the state of careers for practitioners in the field. The program will also provide insight to those seeking to break in or transition into cybersecurity.
To learn more about Making Space and CyberBase, visit MakingSpacePledge.org.
Did you miss last year’s event? Watch it here.