Time3:00PM — 4:00PM EST LocationOnline, N/A
Events hosted by others
Professionals Speak: US Election Interference in 2020 and Beyond
Issues: Cybersecurity Policy
Professionals in election security and foreign interference will join Gadi, Karen, and Bryson Bort (CEO & Founder, SCYTHE) for a retrospective on the 2020 Presidential election from a cybersecurity and influence campaigns perspective, as well as discuss how these threats are evolving.
This Saturday, 13 February. 3 PM US Eastern Time.
Joining Bryson for the panel will be:
- David Imbordino – NSA Elections Security Lead and co-lead for the joint NSA/USCC Election Security Group
- Matt Masterson – Former Election Security Lead for CISA
- Harri Hursti – Nordic Innovation Labs
- Maggie MacAlpine – Cybereason
- … And we’re happy to welcome back on the show, SJ Terp, a strategist with ThreeT Consulting
– Zoom (register below) – Join us on the Zoom to join the discussion with us!
– YouTube (live stream)
– Facebook Live (live stream)
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team