When: November 10, 2020, 4:00pm to 5:00pm ET
Where: Zoom webinar
- Kara Mullaley, Market Development Manager, USCAN, Corning Optical Communications
- Staci Pies, VP of Government and Regulatory Affairs, Crown Castle
- Marie Sylla-Dixon, VP of Federal Government and External Affairs, T-Mobile
- Jeffrey Westling, Resident Fellow, Technology & Innovation, R Street Institute
- Dave Wright, Head of Spectrum Policy & Standards, CommScope
Promoting American leadership in 5G wireless technology is a shared goal with a complex playbook. We need more spectrum in the marketplace, the ability to deploy new wireless infrastructure, and modern regulations to speed the deployment of fiber for those wireless networks.
Over the past few years, the Federal Communications Commission has released an unprecedented mix of spectrum available for 5G services and updated regulations to encourage private-sector investment in the physical building blocks of 5G networks.
Join us as Crown Castle CEO Jay Brown sits down with FCC Chairman Ajit Pai for a conversation about where we have been followed by a panel discussion on the future of next-generation wireless technology and policy in the United States.
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team