Time12:00PM — 1:30PM EST LocationDirksen Senate Office Building, 50 Constitution Ave NE, SD-562, DC, 20002
Events hosted by others AND In-Person
How Secure Is Your Information from Online Threats?
Click here to RSVP.
The current state of data security and online privacy. Panelists will discuss privacy approaches throughout the internet ecosystem, online hidden vulnerabilities, new approaches to mitigating data breaches, new challenges at the international and state level, and opportunities for Congress and the industry to shape the debate. Additionally, ACI will release and discuss a new study quantifying and exploring how secure your information is online.
- Krisztina Pusok, American Consumer Institute (moderator)
- Daniel Castro, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF)
- Anne Hobson, Mercatus Center
- Tim Sparapani, SPQR Strategies
- Tom Struble, R Street Institute
Lunch to be Provided
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team