Cybersecurity: Adapting Legal Solutions to New Threats and Old Adversaries
When: Feb. 2, 2021 9:00am ET
Where: Zoom webinar
- Alexander Canizares, Senior Counsel, Perkins Coie; Professorial Lecturer in Law, GW LAW
- Kate Growley, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Sandeep Kathuria, Leidos
- Paul Rosenzweig, Resident Senior Fellow, Cybersecurity and Emerging Threats, R Street Institute; Professorial Lecturer in Law, GW Law
- Lisa M. Schenck, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Professorial Lecturer in Law, Director of the National Security Law Program, GW Law
- Sam Singer, Senior Counsel, Cyber, Boeing
- Karen Thornton (invited), U.S. House Armed Services Committee staff; Professorial Lecturer in Law, GW Law
- Christopher R. Yukins, Lynn David Research Professor in Government Procurement Law; Co-Director of the Government Procurement Law Program, GW Law
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021, at 9 am ET / 15:00 CET, join a free one-hour webinar hosted by George Washington University Law School’s Government Procurement and National Security/Cybersecurity programs, to discuss emerging threats and solutions in cybersecurity and public procurement.
Immediately after the one-hour program, we will hold an informal, off-the-record online meeting to discuss compliance challenges in cybersecurity. The Zoom link for that separate meeting is on the webinar information page, above.
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team