In celebration of 20 years of service to Congress, the Open World Leadership Center invites you to a roundtable event on the topics of Women In Leadership & Legislative Diplomacy. Buffet lunch will be provided.
Opening Remarks by Dr. Carla Hayden, Librarian of Congress
Women in Leadership Roundtable Features;
- Judge Catherine O’Malley, Baltimore City Court, Open World Trustee
- Sarah Drake, Deputy Chief of Staff, Senator Roger Wicker (MS)
- Veronika Peshkova (Russia), OPORA Russia, UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) Goodwill Ambassador, Open World Alumna 2016
- Ana Stevanovic Ph.D. (Serbia), Member of the Parliament, Open World Alumna 2017
- Jane Sargus, Executive Director, Open World Leadership Center
Moderated by Dr. Colleen Shogan, Assistant Deputy Librarian, Library of Congress
Legislative Diplomacy Roundtable Features;
- Representative Marcy Kaptur (OH-9), House Appropriations Committee, Co-Chair of the Congressional Ukrainian Caucus.
- Bryan Marshall, Professor and Chair, Miami University, Department of Political Science
- Ryan Scoville, Assistant Professor of Law, Marquette University Law School
- Inna Sovsun (Ukraine), Member of Parliament, Open World Alumna 2016
- George Khatidze (Georgia), Member of Parliament, Open World Alumnus 2017
Moderated by Kevin Kosar, Legislative Branch Capacity Working Group, R Street Institute
Buffet lunch provided with a discussion led by Dr. Matthew Glassman, Government Affairs Institute, Georgetown University
RSVP here .
- “here”: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/women-in-leadership-legislative-diplomacy-in-the-modern-congress-tickets-75041385805?ref=enivte001&invite=MTgxMjk4MDkva2tvc2FyQHJzdHJlZXQub3JnLzA%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitemodernv2&ref=enivte001&utm_term=attend