When: April 12, 2022 1:00 PM ET
- [Moderator] Josiah Neeley, Senior Fellow, R Street Institute
- Neil Chatterjee, Senior Advisor, Hogan Lovells, former Commissioner and Chairman at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) (2017-2021)
- Pat Wood, CEO, Hunt Energy Network, former Commissioner and Chairman at FERC (2001-2005), former Commissioner and Chairman with the Public Utility Commission of Texas (1995-2001)
- Nora Brownell, Co-founder, Espy Energy Solutions, Commissioner at FERC (2001-2006)
- Landon Stevens, Director of Policy and Advocacy, Conservative Energy Network
For over two decades, competitive retail electric markets have operated in more than a dozen states, while roughly two-thirds of the country is part of an organized wholesale electric market. Despite delivering benefits in terms of cost and reliability, competitive electricity markets remain controversial. Now, multiple states are exploring whether various aspects of electricity competition are right for them.
We invite you to an online discussion in which our panel of distinguished experts will talk about the record of electricity competition and the prospects for future reforms.
- “”: https://rstreet-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FKJZ0ZwvTXynmYiJOqdazw