In addition to all the work we produce that you will find on our website, we also run and partner with other groups to create a number of projects.
The hub for the congressional reform movement. It’s a transpartisan space to discuss what’s working in our national legislature, what’s not, and how we can fix it.
SCMI’s goal is to create a cohesive national strategy by bringing together experts from a variety of policy paradigms—such as economics, national security and cybersecurity, among others—to create a framework for weighing competing policy priorities against one another to achieve the right results for a safer, economically competitive America.
The goal of the ITC Policy Blog is to provide data and analysis that will improve debate over the International Trade Commission’s proper place in the patent system by helping people better understand the issues and questions surrounding that debate.
Spending Tracker 
Members of Congress take countless votes every year, many of which add new spending.
SpendingTracker.org automatically aggregates the new spending contained in each bill, according to official estimates, to create each Member of Congress’s total “number” based on what they have voted for.
- GovTrack.us often includes Spending Tracker estimates on new legislation. Find it under “What stakeholders are saying.” Full list here .
Green Scissors 
Federal spending is the true reflection of a nation’s priorities.
In 1994, the Green Scissors campaign was founded to identify and eliminate projects that are both environmentally harmful and wasteful. The center of the Green Scissors campaign is the Green Scissors database report, which outlines ways to eliminate harmful projects in agriculture, energy, infrastructure and public lands.
Our mission is to help modernize and further empower the First Branch and supplement the knowledge of members and their staffers throughout the 117th Congress and beyond.
- “LegBranch.org”: https://www.legbranch.org/
- “Secure and Competitive Markets Initiative”: https://www.secureandcompetitivemarkets.com/
- “ITC Policy Project”: https://www.itcpolicy.com/
- “Spending Tracker”: https://spendingtracker.org/
- “Full list here”: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Agovtrack.us+%22r+street+institute%22&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS928US929&ei=6G0aYdPfB4rJtQb-nq6gAw&oq=site%3Agovtrack.us+%22r+street+institute%22&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsAM6BQghEKABOgUIIRCrAjoHCCEQChCgAToFCAAQzQJKBAhBGABQvgpYoSlg8ytoAXACeACAAXqIAdkLkgEEMTcuMZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjT86y82LXyAhWKZM0KHX6PCzQQ4dUDCA4&uact=5
- “Green Scissors”: https://greenscissors.com/
- “Article 1 Coaliton”: https://www.articleonecoalition.org/