Time12:00AM — 12:00AM EST LocationColumbia University, New York, NY
Events hosted by others
Risk Mitigation Leadership Forum Series
- RenaissanceRe Risk Sciences Foundation: Supports advanced scientific research in atmospheric risks, the development of risk mitigation techniques to safeguard communities, efforts that reduce the economic turmoil following disasters, and organizations that preserve coastal habitats.
- The Earth Institute – Columbia University: Blends research in the physical and social sciences, education and practical solutions to help guide the world onto a path toward sustainability.
- Higher Seas, Higher Ground? Assessing Flood Risk in Today’s World
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire: Wildfire Risk in the 21st Century
- Hurricane Force or a Force for Change? The Impact of Severe Storms on Coastal Communities
- From One Extreme to Another: What do Higher Temperatures Mean for the Global Population?
- Ready, Set, Go: The Role of Government in Preparing for Major Disasters
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team