Time2:00PM — 3:00PM EST
Events hosted by others
Reviewing The Supreme Court’s 2019/20 Term: A Panel Discussion
The Colorado Lawyers Chapter held a virtual review of the 2019-20 Supreme Court term on August 12, 2020. After Beth Williams, assistant attorney general in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Policy, kicked things off with her opening remarks, the panel of legal experts weighed in on some of the biggest cases and trends at the Court.
- Opening Remarks: The Honorable Beth Williams, Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, U.S. Department of Justice
- Samantha Harris, Mudrick & Zucker, P.C.
- Prof. Alan Chen, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Josh Hammer, Newsweek
- Moderator: Shoshana Weissmann, R Street Institute
- Introduction: Will Trachman, Co-Chair, The Federalist Society Colorado Lawyers Chapter
* * * * *
As always, the Federalist Society takes no position on particular legal or public policy issues; all expressions of opinion are those of the speaker.
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team