Time11:00AM — 12:00PM EST LocationWebinar, N/A
Events hosted by others AND Virtual
Demand Progress Webinar on FY 2022 Appropriations Public Witness Testimony Set for Friday
House appropriations subcommittees will not be holding “in-person” public witness testimony (via video) this year, citing the pandemic.
Demand Progress will host a webinar this Friday where you can hear from organizations and individuals who otherwise would have testified in person on improving government transparency and accountability.
- Eli Lehrer, president of the R Street Institute.
- Ginger McCall, legal director for Demand Progress.
- Nan Swift, resident fellow of the R Street Institute.
- Brian Baird, former Member of Congress.
- Daniel Schuman, policy director for Demand Progress.
- Jamie Neikrie, coordinator for Issue One
- Amelia Strauss, policy advisor for Demand Progress
- Irvin McCullough, national security analyst for the Government Accountability Project.
- Michael Stern, founder of Point of Order.
- Andrew Lautz, director of federal policy for National Taxpayers Union.
- Kel McClanahan, executive director of National Security Counselors.
- Bradley Moss, deputy executive director of National Security Counselors.
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team