Time10:30AM — 12:00AM EST
Events hosted by others
A Discussion on Occupational Licensing feat. Utah Gov. Spencer Cox
When: June 07, 2022 10:30:00 AM
Where: Twitter Spaces
- Spencer J. Cox, Governor, Utah
- Shoshana Weissmann, Fellow, R Street Institute
- Jon Gabriel, Editor-in-Chief, Ricochet
- Scott Lincicome, Director, General Economics and the Herbert A. Stiefel Center for Trade Policy Studies, Cato Institute
- Colin Mortimer, Founder and Director of the The Center for New Liberalism, Progressive Policy Institute
Join us at 10:30 AM ET on Tuesday, June 7 for a discussion on occupational licensing hosted via Twitter Spaces.
Utah Governor Spencer J. Cox will open the program with remarks on licensing reforms that Utah has recently enacted, and an expert panel featuring Jon Gabriel, Scott Lincicome, Colin Mortimer, and moderator Shoshana Weissmann will then break down the Governor’s remarks and discuss the issue more broadly. We will then conclude with audience Q&A.
Recent Work from the Federal Affairs Team