In the News
Video: Reviewing The Supreme Court’s 2019/20 Term: A Panel Discussion
From The Federalist Society:
The Colorado Lawyers Chapter held a virtual review of the 2019-20 Supreme Court term on August 12, 2020. After Beth Williams, assistant attorney general in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Policy, kicked things off with her opening remarks, the panel of legal experts weighed in on some of the biggest cases and trends at the Court.
- The Honorable Beth Williams (Opening Remarks), Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, U.S. Department of Justice
- Samantha Harris, Mudrick & Zucker, P.C.
- Prof. Alan Chen, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Josh Hammer, Newsweek – Will Trachman, Co-Chair (Introductions), The Federalist Society Colorado Lawyers Chapter
- Shoshana Weissmann (Moderator), R Street Institute