Tatyana Bolton  pulls us back to the Russian-Ukrainian war. She notes that Russia Is not used to being hacked at anything like the current scale, even if most of the online attacks are pinpricks. She also notes Microsoft’s report  on Russia’s extensive use of cyberattacks in Ukraine . All that said, cyber operations remain a minor factor in the war .
- “Tatyana Bolton”: https://www.rstreet.org/team/tatyana-bolton/
- “Russia Is not used to being hacked at anything like the current scale, ”: https://www.wired.com/story/russia-hacked-attacks/?utm_source=pocket_mylist
- “Microsoft’s report”: https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4Vwwd?utm_source=pocket_mylist
- “extensive use of cyberattacks in Ukraine”: https://edition.cnn.com/2022/04/27/europe/russia-cyberattacks-ukraine-war-microsoft/index.html?utm_source=pocket_mylist
- “a minor factor in the war”: https://twitter.com/seanlawson/status/1519755510076952576?utm_source=pocket_mylist