From The RSA Conference :
Challenged to provide their perspective in less than 7 min, leading thinkers on ICS Security. The session starts with a talk on the emerging risks ransomware attacks have on ICS , followed by the bite size “ICS Cybersecurity 2020 Year in Review”, then a fireside chat discussing the legacy of Stuxnet and the impact it has on current nation state games being played in the cyberspace to close.
- Bryson Bort, Senior Fellow, Cybersecurity and Emerging Threats,
Founder and CEO, SCYTHE
- Ben Miller, VP, Services and R&D, Dragos, Inc
- Kim Zetter, Author, Countdown to Zero Day: Stuxnet and the Launch of the World’s First Digital Weapon
- Wade Chmielinski, Staff Vice President, Group Manager, Cyber Security Consultants, FM Global
- “The RSA Conference”: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzwGkfOqrevO-4TuTjPLwQ