- [Moderator] Chris Riley, Senior Fellow of Internet Governance, R Street Institute
- Lauren Krapf, Technology Policy & Advocacy Counsel, Anti-Defamation League
- Matt Perault, Director of the Center on Science & Technology Policy, Duke University
- Kate Tummarello, Executive Director, Engine | Advocacy & Foundation
Throughout the United States, and within the member states of the European Union, questions about content moderation and the prospect of potential regulatory intervention abound. Building on an initial event exploring these issues through the lens of individual freedoms and protections, in this conversation, experts will adopt an industry lens to discuss how current practices are evolving and how proposed changes to policy and law could affect markets and the internet ecosystem as a whole.
This discussion builds on, and is part of, R Street’s ongoing multistakeholder discussion of content policy issues; attendees will be able to contribute their perspectives to this process as well.
Free Speech, the Individual and Online Content Intermediation (Session 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbYC5_uaIM 
- “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbYC5_uaIM”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzbYC5_uaIM