From Newsweek :
The role of immigrants in high-value industries has also been well-documented ; about one fourth of all technology and engineering companies started in the U.S. between 2006 and 2012 had at least one immigrant co-founder , and more than half  of the American startups that became companies valued at $1 billion or more—including Google , Tesla , Stripe, and Uber—count immigrants among their founders and top executives.
- “Newsweek”: https://www.newsweek.com/right-left-are-both-wrong-immigration-heres-what-we-need-opinion-1603401
- “well-documented”: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/americas-innovation-engine-slowing/614320/
- “at least one immigrant co-founder”: http://www.kauffman.org/~/media/kauffman_org/resources/2015/entrepreneurship%20policy%20digest/september%202015/the_economic_case_for_welcoming_immigrant_entrepreneurs_updated_september_2015.pdf
- “half”: https://nfap.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2018-BILLION-DOLLAR-STARTUPS.NFAP-Policy-Brief.2018.pdf
- “Google”: https://www.newsweek.com/topic/google
- “Tesla”: https://www.newsweek.com/topic/tesla