From Inside Sources :
R Street’s James Wallner  helps us divide the rage from the reason for Biden’s border crisis, our growing political divide , and bipartisan effort to fix Senate dysfunction with the Make the Senate Great Again caucus . What can we do as citizens to encourage inclusive efforts within the ranks of our lawmakers , regarding infrastructure, drug-pricing bills, border control, and more?
- “Inside Sources”: https://omny.fm/shows/inside-sources-with-boyd-matheson/r-street-s-james-wallner-on-the-need-for-a-biparti
- “ James Wallner”: https://www.rstreet.org/team/james-wallner/
- “our growing political divide”: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/544117-democrats-vow-to-go-bold-with-or-without-gop
- “Make the Senate Great Again caucus”: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/544106-meet-the-make-the-senate-great-again-caucus
- “encourage inclusive efforts within the ranks of our lawmakers”: https://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-may-bypass-senate-gop-to-pass-infrastructure-bill-politico-2021-3