When: March 3, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm ET
- Jonathan Bydlak, Interim Director, Governance Program, R Street Institute
- Ryan Tyson, The Tyson Group
- Steven Greenhut, Resident Senior Fellow, R Street Institute
The 2020 election led to claims that the result was rigged and littered with vote fraud. What do the voters truly think? Extensive new polling conducted by the R Street Institute takes a deep dive into the Republican electorate, with a particular emphasis on six swing states. The poll provides significant insight on issues ranging from mail-in voting and drop boxes to nonpartisan redistricting and campaign finance reform.
Join us as Jonathan Bydlak, head of R Street’s Governance program, sits down with pollster Ryan Tyson to shed light on the findings, as well as Steven Greenhut, senior fellow and lead author of R Street’s new paper, “The Case Against Restricting Voting Access .”
- R Street Institute, “The Case Against Restricting Voting Access”. Link here .
- “The Case Against Restricting Voting Access”: https://www.rstreet.org/2021/02/15/the-case-against-restricting-voting-access/
- “here”: https://www.rstreet.org/2021/02/15/the-case-against-restricting-voting-access/