From Connections :
We continue our series of conversations about the creative ways local businesses have adapted to the pandemic. This hour, we talk to local restaurant and coffee shop owners about their strategies, and what they anticipate for reopening in Phase 3.
- Jonathan Leach, co-owner of JonJohn’s Bakery 
- John Keltos, co-owner of JonJohn’s Bakery 
- Rory Van Grol, founder of Ugly Duck Coffee 
- Kevin McCann, owner of McCann’s Local Meats 
- Shoshana Weissamnn , senior manager of digital media and fellow at the R Street Institute
Listen here .
- “Connections”: https://www.wxxinews.org/post/connections-discussing-creative-ways-businesses-have-stayed-open-during-pandemic
- “JonJohn’s Bakery”: http://jonjohnsbakery.com/
- “Ugly Duck Coffee”: https://www.uglyduckcoffee.com/
- “McCann’s Local Meats”: http://www.mccannslocalmeats.com/
- “Shoshana Weissamnn”: https://twitter.com/senatorshoshana
- “here”: https://www.wxxinews.org/post/connections-discussing-creative-ways-businesses-have-stayed-open-during-pandemic