From The Epoch Times :
An ideologically broad-based coalition of advocacy groups concerned with federal spending abuses has also endorsed the reform package, including the Data Coalition , Citizens Against Government Waste , Project on Government Oversight , the R Street Institute , Truth in Accounting  (TIA), and Taxpayers for Common Sense .
R Street Institute Vice President Kevin Kosar told The Epoch Times that “proposals to improve the government’s data and technology quality are not easily polarized. … It also is the case that government systems often are glaringly in need of upgrading, and folks within the government are desperate for someone to help them improve things.” Kosar worked for a decade at the Congressional Research Service.
- “The Epoch Times”: https://www.theepochtimes.com/bipartisan-coalition-unites-behind-first-federal-financial-management-reform-since-1990_3242346.html
- “Data Coalition”: https://www.datacoalition.org/
- “Citizens Against Government Waste”: https://www.cagw.org/
- “Project on Government Oversight”: https://www.pogo.org/
- “R Street Institute”: https://www.rstreet.org/
- “Truth in Accounting”: https://www.truthinaccounting.org/
- “Taxpayers for Common Sense”: https://www.taxpayer.net/