Emily Zanotti is a columnist for the The American Spectator and an associate fellow of the R Street Institute.
She is a ten-year veteran of political communications and online journalism based out of Chicago, where she runs her own digital media firm. Her work has appeared at her former blog, NakedDC, and across the web.
She has a law degree from Ave Maria School of Law with a focus in intellectual property and technology law.
- The Oscars are a lesson in liberal compassion — or lack thereof, American Spectator
- President Obama reportedly vetting Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval for SCOTUS, American Spectator
- Obama says no to recess appointment to SCOTUS, American Spectator
- Oh, Sarah, American Spectator
- Five things you might have missed in President Obama’s State of the Union address, American Spectator